ISLAND BREEZE + VODKA
Where work ends and life begins….the breeze that flies you away, literally… is where you will find our Island Breeze Cocktail Sorbet (pineapple, coconut and lime). Dairy Free & Gluten Free.
CRAFTING A SPIRITED ICE CREAM
What happens when you put a chemist and a lover of spirits in a room? They start coming up with the craziest ideas you could imagine.
That's kinda how this all started. Between our distiller and our chemist, we started looking at ways of creating a vodka-based ice cream that doesn't look like a slushy and actually tastes like ice cream.
Not being dairy farmers ourselves, we went to the experts. Living in a region well known for it's dairy products, it wasn't long before we had found the perfect base to create our ice cream from, sourced locally in the Portland area.
Once we had our base, we started working in our vodka at different points in the process and after many batches, we created an ice cream that tastes like an ice cream, but contains 6% alcohol.
We were pretty excited!
Trying some ice cream
- Johns Marketplace at 3535 SW Multnomah Blvd in Multnomah Village- Portland, Oregon
- St Helens (IGA) Market Fresh at 1111 Columbia Blvd in St. Helens, Oregon
- Rainier Liquor at 75928 Rock Crest St in Rainier Oregon
- Beaumont Market at 4130 NE Fremont Street in Portland, Oregon
- Hillsboro Liquor on TV Hwy at 2055 SE Tualatin Valley Hwy #14 in Hillsboro, Oregon
- Hollywood Beverage Locations
- Zupan Market Locations
- Cedar Mill Liquor Store at 13528 NW Cornell Rd in Portland, Oregon
Our Tasting Room in St. Helens. If you'd like to have a taste, please shoot us a message or come down to St. Helens to the tasting room and give it a go!